Aquatic Analytics offers a wide range of water sample testing services for industries, utilities, and the residential sector.
Industry and Utilities
• Industrial water discharges permitted under the Environmental Protection Act (EPA) National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
• Drinking water facilities regulated by the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
• Construction site and storm water run-off samples.
• Bacteriological tests
• Water softener testing
• Water quality tests to determine the cause of problems such as discolored fixtures or undesirable water taste, odor, or appearance
• Water quality testing for real estate transactions
• Pond testing
Here are just a few of the different tests we offer:
Total coliforms, E. coli, Fecal coliforms, Enterococci, Heterotrophic plate count
Acidity, Alkalinity, Conductivity, Hardness, pH, Total Suspended Solids, Total Dissolved Solids, Turbidity
Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrite, Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Orthophosphate
Chemical Oxygen Demand, Biological Oxygen Demand, Carbonaceous Biological Oxygen Demand
Cyanide, Phenols, Oil & Grease, Hexavalent Chromium
Many other tests and services are available, including courier service, auto-reminders, and rush and weekend service with advance notice.